Wednesday, June 17, 2009

On Your Mark... Jet Set!

Hello My Friends!

Well, this is it. I leave for Portsmouth, NH in 12 hours!!! I am excited, scared, and sad to leave Boston. But I know this will be a summer of a lifetime and a life-changing experience that I will remember forever. Bring it on! I look forward to every aching mile! Goodbye to all my wonderful friends - you are some of the most amazing, talented, and hilarious people I have ever met. And I will love you til the day I die.

FYI- this is a link to the list of cities we will be in this summer and the corresponding dates. I don't know any specifics as of right now but when I do I will let you know so we can meet up if at all possible! It is so fun having friends all over the country. I can't wait to make even more this summer.

So... here it goes! Wish me luck! I will try to keep in touch as much as I can. But know that I am thinking of every one of you and wishing you were right here with me! <3

No comments: