Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Biking Biking Biking!

Hello Everyone!

So the trip has begun and I have the sore muscles to prove it! We had our 4th day of riding today. We have biked through Portsmouth, Concord, New London, and now Lebanon, NH. It has been a cold, rainy, and hilly ride but a wonderful one at that. I can't help thinking with each aching mile - "this is awesome!". I feel great and I have been seeing beautiful things along the road. On one particular cold and rainy day, we biked through rolling hills and a beautiful forest. There was a river that ran all along the road and every driveway had a little bridge to cross over it. It was so pretty! I stopped and took a picture next to it:Also I saved a turtle today from being run over by a giant motorcycle! It was trying to cross the road and got stuck in the middle. So I did my vegetarian deed for the day. My internet time is running out so I will post more soon! Miss you all!! <3

4 comments:

Ren said...

I'm so proud of you guys! I hope the weather gets better when you hit the midwest. Can't wait til you get to the west coast. WESSIDE!

E said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
E said...

Yay! Pedal power! Stay buttered! :)

elliot enström said...

incredible! i can't wait to hear more! missing you guys, with love from france!